Chronos, the Titan
- TIL about shrinkflation, the practice of stealthily reducing a product's size while maintaining its price so that consumers may unknowingly pay the same for less. According to the UK’s Office of National Statistics, 2,529 supermarket products decreased in size or weight between 2012 and 2017.
- Person leaves carwash and drives right into pond.
- We've all heard of a u-turn, but an o-turn?
- Reward comic for u/Gangbang_Greg
- Sattar Buksh, absolute madlad
- That's one bold lady