Find your happy place.
- Overcharging loyal customers will be banned under new plans unveiled by the UK Government - The so-called “loyalty penalty”, where existing customers see their insurance premiums or mobile contracts increase in price or are charged more than new customers, costs consumers £4.1bn a year.
- I want to suicide
- What I Really Want For My Birthday
- TIL after his son tragically died in an road accident caused by a pothole, Dadarao Bilhore took it upon himself to fill potholes in and around Mumbai to prevent more accidents. Using sand, gravel, and cement gathered from building sites, he has filled 600 potholes since 2015 and is still on it
- Growing up, other kids used to make fun of me because I looked like the original Bob the Builder. While working in the field, they gave us these hard hats so I thought I’d take a selfie for the boys back home.
- Bernie Sanders applauds the gaming industry’s push for unionization
- "Babies are absolutely biodegradable"