Looks like I found where I’m going to build a home.
- To arrest a “drug dealer”.
- The Dairy Queen Experience
- TIL about shrinkflation, the practice of stealthily reducing a product's size while maintaining its price so that consumers may unknowingly pay the same for less. According to the UK’s Office of National Statistics, 2,529 supermarket products decreased in size or weight between 2012 and 2017.
- Famous people in old age
- A crab wasn't happy about my friend night diving.
- New Poster for ‘IT: Chapter Two’
- To stop your kid from driving